The Audio Response Team Specialist will be part of an internal rep force of product specialists that will travel across the country and visit dealers in their assigned districts to train, sell and merchandise products as directed from management. This person will be responsible to communicate with dealers and end-users about current product news and information. Provide intel from the field on current products and competitive products as well as submit trip reports weekly on their assigned dealers. Occasionally as needed will also be required to travel outside their districts for meetings, training, trade shows, presentations and events, clinics, keynotes, workshops and many other various types of public and private events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Visit dealers in their districts on a schedule as determined by their supervisor, including some weekends.
- Provide and gather information during scheduled dealer visits
- Fill out trip reports weekly in a timely manner based on the dealers visited according to their schedule. Collect and provide specific product feedback to sales, marketing and development on a regular basis.
- Represents the outward face of inMusic Canada at all national dealers and events and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Submit expense reports in a timely manner according to the rules of the company
- Continue to learn new products as assigned by management in order to be a professional trainer in the field
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office, retailer’s location, or trade show/conference to access product, educate and train various personnel, merchandise and sell product.
- The person in this position constantly communicates with store personnel and customers who have inquiries about the products, including pricing and functionality. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently moves Audio/Visual/Music equipment weighing up to 100 pounds across a store or trade show floor for various merchandising or demonstration needs. A weight belt is required to be worn when lifting anything more than 50 pounds.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must exude a positive attitude even while under pressure, have a strong willingness to learn, be strongly self-motivated and have a relentless passion for music and the world of audio in general.
- Candidate must confidently and effectively present and perform to small and large audiences.
- Candidate must have a basic understanding of various recording and live sound applications, DJ & recording software, MIDI controllers and basic signal flow.
- Candidate will have a college degree in Music Production, or applicable and documented experience in the field.
- Candidate will have knowledge of the music retail and/or musical instrument manufacturing industries.
- Candidate must be willing to travel on a regular basis.
- This position requires a valid Driver’s License.
- This position requires a valid Passport for possible limited international travel.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.