The Junior Video Producer is responsible for conceptualizing, shooting and editing individual videos. This person is also expected to work with members of the existing Video Production Team to shoot, light, and edit promotional videos and tutorials.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Gather and track all product samples, talent, and other resources that are required for any projects within the Video Production Team
- Manage specific assigned video projects from concept to presentation to production, review and approve files for output
- Assist other members of the Video Production Team with their projects and any other video studio needs
- Manage personal share of project and tasks to completion, participating as an individual contributor
- Contribute to the creative energy in the design studio overall and collaborate successfully with both Marketing and Product Management
Qualifications and Required Experience
- A great reel that demonstrates the candidate’s potential
- Ability to edit in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier
- Motion Graphics and/or 3D skills are a plus
- Experience lighting objects, particularly consumer electronics
- A background in music and music equipment is appreciated in this environment
Key Physical Requirements
Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, ability to use and operate standard office equipment including a computer and keyboard, fax and copy machine, scanner, move about within a standard office area. The person in this position frequently communicates with coworkers and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume via email email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org