inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a talented, focused, dynamic and highly-professional Multimedia Designer / Videographer. inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, HeadRush, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
Reporting directly to the International Channel Marketing Manager responsible for a select portfolio of brands including Akai Professional, Alesis, M-Audio and HeadRush, the job-holder will be responsible for designing and executing animation, video and photography content in line with prescribed briefs. From Amazon-centric lifestyle photography to event coverage and artist-based video content, the successful candidate will be an experienced professional with demonstrable capture, creative and design skills, able to perform well under strict deadlines and manage multiple projects, calmly and with a creative flair. The Multimedia Designer / Videographer will join inMusic’s European Marketing team at an exciting point, helping to execute defined marketing strategies throughout all market segments.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, highly dynamic and agile organization and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident and adaptable then this is the role for you.
Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities, to include:
- Assist in the development and delivery of engaging product & branding campaigns, promotional initiatives and product launch programs across a defined portfolio of brands
- Create high quality lifestyle photography, video content and computer-based animations to support inMusic’s International marketing team’s trade / end-user campaigns, ensuring such is fit for purpose to educate, persuade and inform the target audience.
- Working alongside inMusic’s International Channel Marketing Manager, International Graphics Coordinator, Trade Marketing Teams and Branding personnel, conceptualise, manage, shoot and execute video / photographic assets using computer-based design packages
- Working directly with the International Channel Marketing Manager, plan and execute event and tradeshow coverage via video and photographic content
- Working along inMusic’s AMS Support personnel, create video content, and imagery to support all e-commerce centric advertising
- Working alongside inMusic’s E-Commerce Content Coordinator, generate lifestyle photography across all brands, working within the confines of marketplace-specific briefing documents, a defined corporate identity and branding guidelines
- Management, generation and ownership of multimedia content generation calendars, storyboards, concept show reels, set requirements and personnel rosters for a range of photography and video projects
- Specify, maintain and take ownership of inMusic’s video / photography facilities and all associated equipment
- Liaise directly with inMusic’s global creative / graphic / video teams, ensuring all available collateral is available on internal servers, modifying such in line with the international needs and updating team members accordingly
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising metric data from all ecommerce marketplaces and multimedia display platforms used by inMusic Brands.
- Identify latest industry trends from a multimedia perspective to develop engaging and cutting-edge multimedia content.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience working in design/animation.
- Exceptional creativity and a thorough understanding of technical processes.
- Fluency in operating systems such as macOS and Windows
- A passion for creative design and new multimedia
- Exceptional skill using DSLR cameras and lenses
- A high level of competency in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Final Cut Pro X, any other video editing software
- An extensive portfolio of graphic and video pieces showing creative, polished work that conform to briefing documents and meet the expectations of branding guidelines / corporate identity
- Strong conceptual skills with demonstrable ability in sketching and storyboarding.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Confident and highly confidential with all tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and confident in the work you do
- Professional and hardworking whilst being a team player and social
- Advance level in all MS packages - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with various DAWs (Logic, Reason, Pro-Tools, StudioOne, Ableton, CuBase)
- Experience of products within the MI Sector
- Experience and knowledge of French, Spanish, Italian and German markets, trends and consumer profiles
- Illustration skills are advantageous
- Experience working within a brand marketing creative team for an established manufacturer is advantageous
- Punctual, professional and highly-organized
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experience
Please submit a CV, showreel / portfolio and cover letter highlighting how your experience marries with the noted skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December 2017. Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.